Thank you for choosing Papillion Animal Hospital for your pet care needs. We look forward to meeting you very soon! We strive to offer compassionate care for all of our clients and patients throughout every experience at PAH.
Papillion Animal Hospital has been serving the community for almost six years. We have offered the same quality service and expertise that our clients have come to know since the day Dr. Mike Rukstalis first opened. We value your trust in us and look forward to the opportunity to care for your four-legged family members!
Guidelines for your first visit to Papillion Animal Hospital:
- Please gather any previous medical records that you may have for your pet. We will need to get an accurate record of your pet’s medical history in order to create the best treatment plan.
- When you visit our hospital please bring your pet in a carrier or on a leash. We want to keep all of our patients and clients safe and avoid any potential incidents with other animals that may also be waiting in the lobby.
- If your pet is scheduled for an in-room appointment (NOT a surgery or drop-off), please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time for check-in.
- Once in an exam room, one of our Veterinary Technicians will ask you some questions regarding your visit. The technician will check your pet’s vital signs (respiratory, heart rate and temperature) at this time as well.
- The veterinarian will thoroughly examine your pet and take the time to ask important questions as well as address any concerns regarding your pet.
- During the examination the doctor will check your pet’s eyes, ears, mouth, heart and listen to the lungs. We take a comprehensive, hands-on approach during our appointments and want to create a lasting relationship with you and your pet. Please feel free to ask any questions throughout your appointment. Our staff is here for you!
Please do not hesitate to contact our office at any time with any questions regarding an upcoming appointment, services or availability.